For instructions on unlocking the bootloader of your phone, check your device’s subforums on XDA. firmware download site You can perform the flashing process using the Fastboot binary itself, in which case the Fastboot ROM can be used on Windows, Linux, as well as on macOS.
- This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset.
- If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices.
Here we suggest you complete guidelines to resolve the issues. Xiaomi Mi Flash flashes stock ROM firmware already known as fastboot files.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge is Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G 6nm Latest Chipset. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 120W. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge runs MIUI is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB And 256GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have any dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
- Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode.
- All thanks to Xiaomi Flash development and free distribution go to Xiaomi Inc.
- We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
It’s hard to guarantee “100% safeness” with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get. The chance of getting your device bricked is very little. Mi 6 Flash File (Sagit) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process. The necessary communication between your device and PC. Below you can see all the versions of Mi Flash Tool which were released till date. Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone.
In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool. Firmware is a mobile-based software that helps you to work properly on your devices. Firmware cannot be replaced or customized if it’s already installed in ROM format. The entire Android device operating system is stored in a compressed and writable form called NAND flash memory. It is very important to keep your phone up to date by installing the updated version of the firmware. You can Upgrade/Downgrade Xiaomi smartphones with Stock ROM file.